“By asking the right questions Amanda got me to recalibrate my leadership style and skills, enabling me to design solutions that were actionable and added value to the company.” SME CEO and founder
Amanda Pelham Green
Amanda works with individuals, one to one, and with businesses large and small. Clients come from UK and global private sector organisations – from the finance industry, professional services firms and privately owned SMEs.
Her coaching style is to play to the clients’ strengths, to give them dedicated time to think and to help them look for solutions, not problems. “I let my clients’ specific circumstances guide the coaching experience,” she says. “They tell me what’s on their mind. I act as their sounding board and support them through what is a stimulating process.
“Our coaching conversations are entirely confidential. We develop a working relationship that’s enriching – imbued with empathy and trust. My function is to create a safe, reflective space within which clients can address their own thoughts and insights and explore key decisions.”·
In that way, clients develop clarity of direction that leads them to a positive, well-formed outcome. It’s an eclectic and bespoke process, interlaced with·Amanda's particular blend of wit and wisdom.
And when she’s not coaching? Amanda loves to walk and swim in wild places, dance, play bridge and visit art galleries.
Backstage, she asks clients for constructive feedback in order to improve her coaching; has formal supervision; and constantly updates her own professional training and development so that her clients can benefit from the very latest coaching·methods.·
Professional training and development
• Senior Practitioner Coach, accredited by the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC)™
• Associate of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)™
• Adherence to both the WABC and EMCC code of ethics
• Accredited Thinking Partner coach within Nancy Kline’s ‘Thinking Environment’® programme
• Affiliate Member, Institute of Coaching Professional Association at McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School
• Meyler Campbell Business Coach programme, accredited by the Association for Coaching
• Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
• Myers Briggs MBTI® Steps I and II, and Hogan Certified (HPI, HDS, MVPI)
• Systemic Coaching and Constellations, Fundamentals Parts I and II